SharePoint Designer Actions 1.0 Deploy = Ok but usage not possible

Jan 20, 2009 at 1:16 PM
Edited Jan 20, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Hey all,

i've succefully finished the deploy of the solution, now i see the new activities in the spd. If i add an action to my workflow nothing happens.
I can select an activity but after clicking ok, the field remains empty. Where is the Problem??

System:
MOSS 2007 fully patched x86 ENG
MOSS 2007 fully patched x86 ENG/GER

best regards,
Daniel
Coordinator
Jan 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Hi Daniel,

have you modified the web.config as described in the readme.txt?

Bye, Christian
Apr 26, 2010 at 4:37 PM

Hi Christian, I am having the same issue.  I have modified the web.config on both web applications on my server, but it doesn't do anything....any suggestions?

Coordinator
Apr 27, 2010 at 7:47 AM

Hello,

do you have exact the same behavior? (...If i add an action to my workflow nothing happens) This usualy happens when the authorized type element in the web.config or the dll in the GAC is missing. I think you have already tried an  IIRESET and to restart SPD.

Do you have multiple frontend servers? The deploy.bat only deploys to the local server.

Bye,

Christian

Apr 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM

It's fixed... I had 2 web applications running removed them both, recreated my main site, and modified the web.config and it works..so I guess it was possible I was modifying the wrong web.config, but since I only had 2 apps.. and modifed both those apps' web.configs... I figured it should have worked....anyway, I am good now.