Just forget the fuc**** dropdowns!Features
- Single- and multi-Selection Mode
- Search Operators: equals, not equal, contains, begins with, greater than, greater or equal than, less than, less or equal than.
- Select the fields you would like to search for.
- Supports default values (constants, current user id and default values by url param, useful for 1-n scenarios)
- Languages: English, German
- Delivered as SharePoint Solution Package (WSP)
Read more on my blog: http://cglessner.de
With the PowerShell scripts (ConvertLookupFieldWithPickerToLookup.ps1,ConvertLookupToLookupFieldWithPicker.ps1) you can convert a lookup into my lookup field with picker and reverse. Read: http://cglessner.blogspot.com/2008/08/back-and-forth-lookup-field-with-picker.htmlInstallation: Please follow the instructions in the readme.txtRelease 2.1 fixes cross site lookup query in site columnsRelease 2.12 fixes a issue with calculated columnsRelease 2.13 fixes the issue that the ID have to be a searchable field (caused a callback error)Release 2.5 fixes Access Denied IssueRelease 2.5 fixes calculated column issuesRelease 2.5 supports default valuesRelease 2.51 supports field deletion in the lookup listRelease 2.52 fixes a null reference issue on file uploadRelease 2.52 supports subfolder queriesRelease 2.53 fixes COMException (0x80020005): Type mismatch with default value in combination with foldersRelease 2.54 fixes default value issue came with release 2.53Release 2.55 fixes smaller issues with recursive entity resolving and validation issue
_Release 2.56 fixes issue with non required empty fields, came with release 2.55
by Christian Glessner